How to audit your IT and cut your overheads
If your company uses IT, the chances are that it’s the biggest controllable expense after your payroll.
If you are wise, you will audit your IT services regularly to make sure you streamline your costs and improve cash flow, while retaining operational effectiveness.
Similarly, if you are planning to acquire or sell a company, an IT audit will help you arrive at an accurate valuation, as well as demonstrating the business’s efficiency.
Good reasons to choose ATP to audit your IT services
Access to Profit is highly experienced at cutting IT costs, and we offer you a risk free ‘no-win, no-fee’ consultancy.
Our expert team will:
- Find savings across entire ICT voice & data infrastructures
- Improve sourcing of goods and services and rationalise supply chains
- Use market-leading software to provide detailed analysis & find savings
- Offer contractual cost reduction guarantees (our average results are 22% in the private sector and 28% in the public sector)
- Provide seamless transitions with no disruptions to day-to-day business.
In addition, they will make sure you:
- Are not paying for redundant equipment
- Do not pay for unneeded rolling contracts or maintenance
- Do not pay overseas sales taxes, inappropriately high SLAs or unsanctioned services out of contract terms
- Avoid inefficient and expensive IT support models.
There is no better time to start slashing your IT overheads, and bring them in to line with your business needs – at the right price. Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion.